The amniotic fluid is still low. Not dangerously low but low enough to need monitoring. Unfortunately the first dip tech that did the initial ultrasound didn't measure the level so we don't know if we're dealing with depleting levels or if they are just low and holding.
Still waiting for my OB's plan of attack. I'll try to post as soon as I know.