Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Fluid Conundrum


Still no real answers. My OB is doing yet another ultrasound a week from today. He says that he needs to get me past 24weeks before he can make a true assessment of the situation. No, I did not ask what he meant by that but I'm sure we all get that little sneaking shiver.

:::::::24 weeks:::::::

Hopefully we will really have some answers or plans on Wednesday or I might lose my damn mind.

In the meantime J's sister is about to pop at any minute. She's due Sunday, although she's not looking too positive on the dilated/effaced/dropped prospect. Her other two pregnancies were late so we're anticipating the same with this little nugget.

I have a post formed and ready to go but for now I must pretend to work.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I can't imagine how you are feeling! You definitely need some answers and/or a plan! I really hope the next week flies by, and I wish you peace and calmness.

    <3

    ReplyDelete