Saturday, November 26, 2011

So.....

I was about to start a second post earlier on how I was afraid to start my period before my asshole insurance company gave approval for our 100th FET. The tell tale crampage has been nagging me for a few days.

Then I started to feel all gaggy. Since I've been on antibiotics I figured that was the culprit of my displeasure. Then 'it' crept in. The feeling of 'oh! maybe I'm pregnant'. I haven't let this feeling get the best of me without a fertility treatment in well over a year. But I had one test left and since I planned on drinking at a family function tonight I thought, what the hell let's piss on that bad larry and see what we get.

Usually I tinkle tinkle,walk away, and pray for an evap 3 hours later. For some reason I decided to burn a hole in the test with my laser glare and wouldn't you know it!


                                The damn thing is BLAZING FRIGGIN POSITIVE!!!!
                                             

I cannot even believe it. Our RE said one in million chance of natural conception. We figured we hit that lotto already with our M/C.

I'm scared shitless!!!! I'm having cramps. I don't want to leave me safe RE. I felt more comfortable with an embryologist hand picking our champions not my slutty uterus. Oh dear lord please give me the strength to not go totally nuts with worry.

5 comments:

  1. OH WOW!!!!!! Congrats!!! I hope that everything goes well!!!!! That is so incredibly awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WEEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so thrilled for you!!!! There aren't enough exclamation points to show my excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!!! i'm still in total shock. I keep looking at it thinking the line will have disappeared.

    Kara- Does your clinic do a 6 week u/s?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I'm so so thrilled for you!! Amazing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH SO Exciting! i can not see the pic but would love to whoohooohooohooo~!!!

    and NO your blog did not leave me sad at all...damn hormones :D

    ReplyDelete