Friday, December 23, 2011

Tis The Season

My day started off with a BANG.

J left my car window open all night….it snowed. So I drove to work sitting on a trash bag and towel. About halfway here I realized my back was cold. I hadn't noticed the entire seat was soaked and now so was my back. To top it all off I tried drying off the window controls on the door and accidently opened the window. I was immediately soaked with about 4 gallons of water in my lap.

But ya know what? It’s Christmas. We have friends flying in tonight. The *Bruins are playing. Drinks will be had at our house. This will be a good weekend.

I wish all of you a happy holiday no matter what you celebrate!


                              
*We are DIE HARD Bruins fans through and through. J still has his mustache from "MOvember" because he's convinced it's good luck. Although we are both 100% Canadian we would rather die than cheer for the Habs. K? Thanx bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment